My Special Person

My special person is not a person he is a dog named Finly. He lives at my mom’s house and I get to see him a lot. He is a golden retriever but he is bad at playing catch. He can be a pain but I still like him whenever I get home after school I get to take him on walks so we get to spend a lot of time together. Sometimes I let him sleep up in my room other times he sleeps in the basement. Because he has the whole basement to himself.

Me and my dog have a special connection because me and him spend a lot of time together. When I get home from school me and him play catch a lot but he just runs in the woods. So I have to chase him a lot but it gives me and him a lot of exercise. when we get home we just play with his toys we play things like tug of war a lot. But when the rest of the family gets home we play fetch.

Sometimes my dog falls on his face when he goes down the stairs. And other times he slides down the stairs like he is a bar of soap. When he slides he looks so cute but when he falls he looks helpless like he can’t control  his feet at all. But, we all make sure he is okay because if we didn’t that wouldn’t be nice of us at all and we always try to be nice to animals.

This shows that my dog is my special person.

3 thoughts on “My Special Person”

1. I love the visual of him “sliding down the stairs like he is a bar of soap”…I can totally picture that. Finly sounds great; and I love that name! How old is he?